to the ER, that is.
In 20 years of parenting, this was a first.
Sarah was laying on the couch, flipping a penny in the air, yawned, and plop…down it went.
She was choking on it for a while, then her throat was hurting and she was asking to go the emergency room.
So, I figured it was better safe than sorry.
(Of course, Brian was in Cincinnati at a baseball game. Something always happens when he is away!)
After we got there, I was pretty sure we could have just stayed home…
(And in typical fashion, I didn’t think to take a picture of the x-ray till we were headed back to the room.)
And, yes, I’ve already heard the comments…
“hope you don’t get short changed”
“that’s going to cost you a pretty penny”
“everything will come out in the end”
Living thru faith,